Part-Time Order Processor
Job Title: Order Processor (Part Time)
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports to: Divia Kainth, Sales and Marketing Executive / Lara Clift, Sales and Rights Director
Based: Head office (Leicester, LE5 3EF)
Company Mission Statement: Bringing great stories within everyone’s reach
Company Values: Kindness, Fun, Success, Collaboration, Helping Society
Sweet Cherry is an independent children’s book publisher in Leicester looking for a part-time Sales Order Processor. We are a positive & fun team with kindness, success and collaboration at the core of our values. Our sister company, Bangzo Books Wholesale, is a trade-only bookselling business, specialising in children’s box sets and collections.
We’re looking for a team player who’s passionate about helping our sales team grow by processing orders and assisting with daily admin tasks. Training will be given in terms of systems and processes but you will be expected to already have administrative experience.
- Process orders via email
- Manage the order cycle, monitor order status, and communicating any issues to customers
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Communicate with customers for sales quotations, product lead times, logistics and support
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure timely deliveries, correct issuance of data
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Issue weekly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers to sales team internally
- Advising the clients about promotional offers
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Provide logistical support in the preparation of external events
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required to improve the efficiency, quality and service provided by the sales and marketing department
The role is based on 20 hours a week. Working hours are 9.30am-1.30pm Monday to Friday (5 days per week) at our main Leicester offices.
Hourly pay is £6.15 – £8.21 with additional benefits and the potential for pre-approved paid overtime.
If you have an office background, want to work part-time and see yourself as a self-starter who works well under pressure, please let us know so we can discuss this role with you.
Deadline for applications: 26th November 2019
To apply: please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or in the post to the above address.
If you are interested in work experience at Sweet Cherry Publishing, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your CV (covering your education, previous experience (if any), skills and contact details)
- A cover letter (detailing your career interests and work experience objectives)